Wednesday 30 November 2011

a new month begins.

The last month of this year brings hope in my case. Hope that we have one more month to fulfill all of our unfulfilled desires for this year. My company does not work the last week of December because of the festivities and this is another reason I love December.

The whole of december, I plan to work out - do some form of exercise or the other. I plan to start the new year with a weight of 65 kg. This is attainable and I know I can achieve this with well-planned diet and exercise. I would have to lose 4-5 kgs to achieve this weight goal, and I believe it can be done.

I really need to lose weight and make exercise a priority in my life. Too many half-hearted beginnings, followed by giving up too many times, expecting results too soon is the reason why I am at my current weight of 70-71kgs.

Hoping this is the month that shall bring about this change in 2011.  

No comments:

Post a Comment